Thursday, May 20, 2010

walk myself thin

      So I've had a lot of time off work lately due to some major headache and overall health issues. As I sit home and watch my baby play with his toys and try to find something even remotely good on television, I am finding myself becoming very bored. One habit that I've gotten from family is that when I am bored, my first instinct is to wander the house, then go to the pantry, and/or refridgerator. I EAT when I am bored. I know it, and yet I still do it. I don't know how many times when I go grab a snack, something chocolatey or salty and go to munch on it, I mentally tell myself I shouldn't eat it, then shove it into my huge mouth. I know I shouldn't do it, yet I do I HATE that I do that. So needless to say, I have made a goal for myself when I get up and moving again and start work, that at least 3 times a week I am going to get out of the house with the baby and walk. Not sure where I am gonna walk, but I will walk, and walk FAR. I have to. I am going to try and walk myself thin. haha! You hear the phrase all the time, but I believe it to be true. Lets just hope that after I get back to work, that I won't be so tired to get my behind up and moving early in the morning. Because when noon rolls around, it's gonna be too hot for me to get out of the house. Oh, and I'm gonna stop drinking the soda also... I was doing really well with that goal, but with the headaches, I couldn't help but drink it! So those are my two goals starting Monday!! I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: