Friday, May 7, 2010

2010 - A crazy beginning!!

Wow, it literally has been a few YEARS since I have blogged. Guess it is time for a fresh start!!! We are now in the year 2010! Holy cow, how time flies! The last time I blogged was when I was still pregnant with Hunter!! He is now officially 18 months old, as of yesterday! He is getting to be such a big boy, and establishing a unique little personality. But I must say, he is my little angel and I wouldn't trade him for a thing!!
The year 2010 has been interesting! A lot of things have happened to make it busy and never boring. I have already had a lot of family come visit me from Utah, and that has been great! We went to the Renaissance Festival and got some much needed family time. It is a bummer though, because when I do see my family, I get extremely home sick and am very sad when they leave.
While my Uncle was visiting us he gave us his little puppy dog, because he didn't have much time, between his two jobs to take care of her. She was a bundle of energy and Hunter loved to play with her, however, sometimes he was a bit too rough with her. It became too much of a hassle to watch the two, making sure one didn't kill the other, so we ended up having to give her away. I guess there will be other dogs... just not any time soon.
Also this year, actually just about a month ago, I got a text from my hubby asking where Hunters insurance card was. I freaked and called him, asking him why, turns out I had every reason to freak. My little boy had a little chair that was just his size. Well, he climbed up onto the chair, trying to get onto the couch, I think, the chair tipped over and he knocked his face on the coffee table! His tooth got knocked right outta his mouth! My husband said there was a lot of blood. Glad I wasn't there to see that!! It was insane though, his whole tooth, root and all was knocked out!! We took him to the dentist, and she said he would be fine. Phew!! He is just gonna look a little funny though. It wasn't his front tooth, but the left one, right next to the front tooth. The dentist said it won't grow in until he is like 11-12 years old. That was a fright, but it could have been a lot worse!!!
THEN, about a week ago, I got myself into a car accident!!! Ugh, things just can't settle down around here! It wasn't my fault, the girl was only 15 years old, just turned 15, actually. She was at a stop sign, totally ignored it and pulled in front of me! I had no time to even think to stop!!! I crashed right into her, pulling my entire front end of the car off. I have never been in a car accident, even as a passenger, so I was REALLY freaked out!!! Well the police said it was totally her fault, now we are just waiting to hear from her insurance company, or rather her fathers insurance company, to get the whole situation figured out. The thing that sucks... I've had a headache since the accident, and it won't go away! I have tried different medicine and nothing seems to work. I've even been to the chiropractor and still, in pain. Because of this, I've missed work, and that is no good either. I am just sooo annoyed with everything! Hopefully it will calm down!!
During all the craziness we've had some good times, too! Matt and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on the 30Th of April!! We've had some good times with my family visiting and his family visiting! We also got to go to Disneyland to watch our niece in Cheerleader competitions!!! It has been a very fun, and crazy year!!! We aren't even half way through it yet!!! It makes me nervous to think what else is in store for our little family.
Wow, it felt great just ranting a bit, telling my little story! I think I might utilize this blogging more often!! Perhaps it will help things fall into place, when I type and get things sorted out in my head.

No comments: