Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Negative Nancy


      I am somewhat discouraged lately. I honestly am not sure what to do! After the car accident I have had some pretty bad headaches that come and go. They aren't there when I first wake up, which is good, but as I get up and start moving around they totally creep up on me. I have been seeing a chiropractor but I just feel that it isn't working. Do I feel better after seeing him? Yes. But it isn't the long lasting feel good that I think I should be having. I also feel like I am depriving my baby boy of his mommy. The headaches make it hard for me to move around and play with him like I normally do. I am trying to stay positive, but I am just not seeing an end to this misery any time soon. All I can do is keep my head up and hope for some pain free days ahead.
      On a little bit of a positive note, Summer time is coming and I am very excited for it! I love warm weather and love soaking up the sun. Although I am white as a Lily flower and turn bright red when I'm out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, I love, love, LOVE the sun! Part of why I moved to Arizona is because I am always cold, so living in the Sunshine state has been a great blessing to me! I really want to find a good lawn chair to lay out in my back yard this Summer and try and get a light tan... if that is possible! Plus, I am anxious to take my baby outside, play in the sprinklers, go to the park. I really think it will be a good Summer!! I just need to get better, first.
      I have a doctors appointment today... let us hope that there will be a light at the end of this tunnel soon! Then the fun can begin!!!

No comments: