Saturday, May 8, 2010

Toys, toys, and MORE toys!!!


Today has been a busy day! I've felt better today than I have in a LONG time so I decided to get some cleaning done. Hunters room was my task of choice and his toys were on my mind. Over the past year and a half we've gathered not a little, but a LOT of toys for our little man. I went through the house, behind the couch (his favorite hiding spot for toys) and gathered 'em all up, big and small and put them all in one room. Then totes, we have several of those scattered throughout the house as well, holding something important at one point or another but alas they were empty for this task. Then came the organizing.. big toys, little toys, cars, figurines, random stacking toys, bath toys (why aren't they WITH the bath toys in the bathroom? I have no idea!) everything you can think of, we have that type of toy it seems!!! Actually, it didn't take long to organize, either, got all the totes seperated and nice and clean. I left a few of them out by his actual toy box that has the bigger toys in it, without the small, easy to lose pieces. Then, my little man wakes up from his nap and is hungry!! We had a cheese crisp and some strawberries, and he was ready to play. Needless to say, maybe 15-30 minutes after I cleaned up his toys, they were scattered throughout the room! Hopefully at the end of the night I will have another jolt from the clean fairy and get it straightened up. Oh the joys of having an 18 month old and watching him find old toys he hadn't played with in a long time! I love my little man and am blessed to have him in my life!!!

No comments: